Runners still have 2 more opprotunities to register. The 1st one is tonight 3/14 in the Camelot room at the Holy Grail from 5-7. Your final chance will be on Saturday from 9am -10:15.
Online registration closes at 10pm on Thrusday 3/13. Please join us on March 15th for our 4th Annual 5k run. The cost of the race is $28 for adults. Kids that are 16 and under will pay $14. The 5K will start promptly at 10:30am on Long Meadow Farm Drive in Epping, NH and finish at the Holy Grail.
The Registration "4th Annual Pursuit of the Holy Grail 5K" is not currently available.
This Registration closed on 03/13/2014, 11:45pm EDT (EDT).
1. There will be an early bib pickup and race registration this Friday in the Camelot room at the Holy Grail from 5-7 pm. Come early and enjoy the Grail’s Happy Hour that runs from 3-5. During Happy Hour they offer discounts on food and draft beer.
2. Bib pickup on race day will start at 9 am also in the Camelot room at the Holy Grail.
3. There are a limited number of race shirts that will be sold after the race is completed. Each shirt is $10.
4. Parking is limited, so get there early to find a spot. You cannot park in the main parking lot at Walgreen's, you WILL get towed. There are a few spots in the side lot at Walgreen's that are available for parking. You cannot park at the post office, you WILL get towed. This year we are able to park at Epping Elementary School located at 17 Prospect St.
5. Transportation from the Holy Grail to the start line will once again be provided by school bus. This year the bus will make a stop at Main and Prospect streets to pick up any runners that have parked at the Elementary School. Please keep in mind that there will NOT be any busing after the race.
6. Port-a-Potties will be located at the Holy Grail as well as the start line.
7. Please do not wait until the last minute to board a bus to the start line. We would like the race to start at exactly 10:30, and it holds up the race if we need to get 100 runners to the start at 10:20.
8. We will have bags available at the starting line for any layers that you don’t wish to run with. These will be available for pickup at the finish. In addition, we are not responsible any lost or misplaced items.
9. Awards ceremony will be held following the race. I hope that you will stick around and enjoy your free beer (if you are 21+) and enjoy some great food at the restaurant.
I hope I have answered all of your questions, if I have not, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. It's not everyday you get to ride on a school bus.
9. The course is flat and mostly downhill.
8. Splits are announced at mile markers 1 and 2.
7. Andy Schachat will announce the race.
6. Chip timing provided by Granite State Race Services.
5. Certified by the USATF. # NH11002RF
4. Cash Money Prizes.
3. Benefits the Epping Youth Athtetic Assocation
2. Great live Entertainment
1. Free Beer
Men or women setting a course record will receive an additional $125.
|Morgan Sansing 2013||18:42:00|
|Patrick Ard 2011||15:26:00|
|Overall Place||Cash Prize|
|5K Race (Men and Women)|
|10 & under||11-14||15 - 19||20 - 29||30 - 39|
|40 - 49||50 - 59||60 - 69||70-79||80-89|